Wednesday, September 5, 2012

37 weeks!

I am 37 1/2 weeks along, and this week, I am starting to feel the baby getting bigger and feeling more uncomfortable.

I am really wanting this baby to go full term so that I can wrap up everything I have on my to-do list, before this baby comes!

We have many names picked out, whether it be a baby boy or baby girl, but we are super excited to see what it is! We are almost positive it is a baby boy, because of how I am carrying, and how similar my pregnancy is to my pregnancy with Jeremyah.

We still have a few things on our to do list to do, such as:
Hooking up our outside bath tub to te hot water propane tank
Getting Jeremyah fully potty trained
Getting Charlotte to fully feed herself
Getting a start on firewood for the winter season
And getting well established in our homeschool curriculum!
Oh and the most important.... Freezer meals!!! More on that in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment