Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Homeschooling PK1 and PK2

This year we are starting our homeschooling journey!

I have put together a curriculum combining confessions of a homeschooler's "letter of the week", several ideas from the Internet and some of my own works to make a curriculum that best suits what I would like to teach my children. It has taken me a month to prepare, with being pregnant, having a one and a two year old, printing, thinking, laminating, cutting out, thinking, organizing, shopping, comparing prices and more thinking to come up with only 4 months of schooling!!! Ahhh good thing I am writing it all down, and laminating almost everything to reuse with each child!!

This year we are covering the following topics:

Circle time (which includes: days of the week, months of the year, sign language, shapes, numbers, letters, bible memory verse, and character qualities, all in English and Spanish)
Phonics
Math
Reading
Art
Science
Bible
Music

In the next two weeks, I will cover what we are doing in each subject! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment